simple happiness everyday.


Thursday, January 7, 2010

finally. a blog of my own.

Finally. I have talked about it for a year or more. But finally, I am posting a blog of my own. It's one of my New Year resolutions for 2010. So, here it is, my blog- it's the place where you'll find joy.

I find there are so many things that make us happy among our busy lives of raising children, being married, taking care of our family and home, not to mention finding a passion for what you love to do. Sometimes, we forget to take note of these things. We continue to go each day, not finding the happiness, focusing on what we don't have and what we need to do. There are so many simple joys. It's what I want to share with you.... the simplest joys I find each day.

What are some of your simple joys?

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you my friend. This is right up your alley. I can't wait to see your creativity thrive in this medium. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my simple joy... watching your three kids grow up!

    ReplyDelete